Friday, December 11, 2020

Woven Wonder Placemats 2 Crochet Pattern

 Woven Wonder Placemats 2
by Patty Kubitzki


Add color, grace and beauty to your dining
with these delightful placemats and table runners.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The base is created using
the most basic crochet stitches.
Then strands of yarn are easily pulled
through to create striking results.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Made with Caron One Pound Yarn
Difficulty Level: Easy / Beginner

Placemat is 13" x 20".
Table Runner is custom sized.


Pattern available for
immediate download
from my s
hops.

My Etsy          My LoveCrafts          My Ravelry

Follow Me on Instagram 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To bad your selling on Etsy as I won't buy anything off Etsy after what they did on selling Trump items. If they can't be unbiased I can't support them.

SecretsFromTheHeart.com said...

I had heard it was Ravelry that did that. I use both sites. Politics should have nothing to do with sharing my work and which sites I use. I recommend you not let that bother you.