Thursday, April 20, 2017

Update on SFTH Website and Blog

Hi all ~ It has been a while since my last post and I want to give you an update.

There has been a lot of change going on the past few years, which leads me in different directions. While I still trade the foreign currency market, I am using a new 'Set and Forget' method that I share with clients in the VIP Area. LINK to learn more.

Some clients have their favorite ways of running the SFTH auto trading programs but I stopped posting results on the website. This allowed me more time to focus on other things.

I am spending more time with crafts I enjoy and learning more about living a healthy empowered life. Recently I became a Certified Personal Trainer, mostly so I could learn more about being more fit as time is moving on.

The SFTH blog and website will be featuring more health-related items, special recipes, patterns and a variety of things I believe you will find interesting and beneficial in living your empowered life.

You will find that I prefer natural remedies rather than medicines, and simple and easy methods using common, easy to obtain ingredients.

No comments: