Saturday, November 28, 2020

Sunny Delight Pocket Shawl Crochet Pattern

 Sunny Delight Pocket Shawl
by Patty Kubitzki

Pocket shawls seem to be all the rage right now.
Since I grew up in Kansas, the Sunflower State,
I decided
to incorporate sunflowers in this pattern.
Kansas is also known for its fields of grain, thus the tan background.
The fringe reminds me of wheat stalks blowing in the wind.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunflowers Symbolize Unwavering Faith,
Unconditional Love, Long Life,
Happiness, Good Luck,
Adoration, Loyalty, and a
Desire to Seek Light & Truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Made with Caron One Pound Yarn
Difficulty Level:
Advanced Beginner
to Intermediate



Pattern available for
immediate download
from my s
hops.

 

2 comments:

Judy said...

Patty, I am making the Sunny Delight Pocket Shawl. After making the first long edge, following the pattern faithfully, I find that the body of the shawl seems to be made up of holes between the dc's. The pictures seem to be more solid. Am I missing something? I have crocheted for over 50 years but am always happy to learn!

SecretsFromTheHeart.com said...

As you work it the texture puffs up a bit and the holes won't seem as noticeable. Kind of like working c2c. The holes are there but not very noticeable in the final product. Sorry for my slow response. I am not notified of messages here. Better to write my email, which you should have from your order. Thanks.